It is the mission of the Mat Maulers Wrestling Club to endeavor to provide a venue for young boy athletes to perform at their best, and develop outstanding values of sportsmanship, citizenship and community service.
This is all possible through the strengths of a team atmosphere, parental support and the athletes best efforts.
The director and co-director not only provide coaching, but will mentor young athletes as they develop their skills in wrestling and life.
- They will teach basic and advanced wrestling skills depending on the level of the athlete.
- They will work positively and collaboratively with parents throughout the wrestling season.
- They will teach athletes to respect their teammates, opponents and all other individuals regardless of ethnic or religious background.
- They will teach athletes to acknowledge those who gave their lives for our countries freedom.
- They will help teach the importance of community as well as country.With the above mission the Mat Maulers Wrestling Club believes that young athletes will have a successful start in an outstanding sport, as well as a positive running start on life.